Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Language Learner Identity

There are a lot of language that I would like to learn  like Freanch and Portugase, but the only one that I have learned is English. I think that English is the hardest language for me to learn, because of the pronutiation of the language, writing and reading. For me, everything is totally different as other language. My native language is Spanish. I would be comfortable if all of my works such as reading, writing and speaking were in my native language.Moreover, I prefer to read  novels in the classroom, because that way I can share different opinions and ideas and discuss what is happening in the novel with my classmate. I enjoy more to read books and magazines than read in the internet, because in the internet I get bored easily. Personally, I like Facebook better than other social networks, because in Facebook I can keep in touch with my freinds and family. Also in Facebook I can share photos and videos.
I think that my writing abilibity in English is not so bad as I though. My writing is getting stonger every day,thanks to my efforts and to all of professors. As other people, I prefer to send e-mail messages  than write letters to my family and friends because is faster and easy for me. I prefer to write my academic things such as essay, lab and other in Spanish because everything will be easier for me and also because I have more ideas in Spanish than in English.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yajaira,

    We will keep practicing English reading and writing in class, which can help you improve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your subject that very interesting.

    ReplyDelete